Print our FREE mini coloring book for your little artist.
1. Print page 1.
2. On the back of page 1, print page 2.
3. Fold the sheet in half and you'll have a
---mini coloring book for your young artist!
How to Grow A Book
Help your young writer create their own picture book with this easy to follow activity kit for ages 6 and up.
1. Create the characters, the setting, and the story.
2. Sketch sample picture.
3. Use the StoryBoard to help plan.
4. Then put it all together in the blank hardcover book included in the kit.
There's even a template to plan your cover design! When your artist/author is all done, they will have their very own children's book!
Order your kit from the author
at terry@terry hojnacki.com
I Can See
With My Eyes
Written by: Terry Hojnacki - Illustrated by: Katy Hojnacki
is a children's concept book encouraging readers to use their imagination while exploring all their senses.
This book can also be used to teach an understanding of what it might be like if you didn't have one of your senses.
What if you couldn't see?
How can your other senses help create pictures just for you?
You're never too young to enjoy a good book!
(List price $9.95)
for a list
of upcoming local events!